Ka-Mar Conversations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Four

3 posters

Go down

Season Four Empty Season Four

Post by Kacy Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:32 am

With all the clutter on the USA boards, I haven't really seen a lot of thoughts on season 4. I guess I'm just wonder what you guys have thought of it so far.
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season Four Empty Re: Season Four

Post by LGiaPeace Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:25 pm

I am loving that the humor is back, more than last season. Even whether or not pro- Jesse, he even has some very humorous lines. This last episode between him and Fiona in the opening - and then Paul and Sam - a lot of funny one liners.

"You call me old timer one more time and you'll be wearing your ass as a hat."

I have loved pretty much all the episodes. I just thought mid to end of season 3 it got a bit darker (which was still sometimes good) but love that the humor element is back . I am a huge Sam fan, as Marissa and Carissa know, lol. Smile
LGiaPeace
LGiaPeace

Back to top Go down

Post by mar Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:30 pm

[quote="LGiaPeace"]I am loving that the humor is back, more than last season. Even whether or not pro- Jesse, he even has some very humorous lines. This last episode between him and Fiona in the opening - and then Paul and Sam - a lot of funny one liners.

"You call me old timer one more time and you'll be wearing your ass as a hat."

I have loved pretty much all the episodes. I just thought mid to end of season 3 it got a bit darker (which was still sometimes good) but love that the humor element is back . I am a huge Sam fan, as Marissa and Carissa know, lol. Smile[/quote

Hey, in all fairness what have I said about Brucey? He has great teeth and I'm forever jealous of his chin. ;o)
mar
mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LGiaPeace Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 pm

LOL yes I know you love him too. I was just referencing our discussions. Teeth check. Chin check. Fluffy flirty hair check. Snarky sexy grin check. Wink
Lol --- again loved the Jesse check list. Smile
LGiaPeace
LGiaPeace

Back to top Go down

Post by mar Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:35 pm

LGiaPeace wrote:LOL yes I know you love him too. I was just referencing our discussions. Teeth check. Chin check. Fluffy flirty hair check. Snarky sexy grin check. Wink
Lol --- again loved the Jesse check list. Smile

For anybody wondering, here's the Jesse check list -

Not too skinny? check. Not pasty? extra check. lol. Nice teeth? Check. What more could you want?
mar
mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum