Ka-Mar Conversations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoilers

5 posters

Go down

Spoilers Empty Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:30 pm

I don't have any right now, but if you do, feel free to post them here sunny

Admin
Admin

https://ka-mar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Spoilers Empty Re: Spoilers

Post by tatershell Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:11 pm

I don't ever know any spoilers. I don't mind reading them, but I am not exactly connected to clued in. flower

tatershell

Back to top Go down

Spoilers Empty 8-12-10

Post by Kacy Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:10 pm

This might be the episode that Jesse tries to kill Michael. I have been hearing that he tries, I just didn't think it would be this soon. Maybe when he hears Fi and Sam were in on it too he could go nuts.

That or... the editors of the previews are just trying to mess with us and it's actually just a cover Smile
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Karendipitee Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:59 pm

Well, in the Sharon Gless interview, she said it (Michael-Jesse) would blow up sooner than the finale, that Jesse would try to kill Michael. I assumed she meant the summer finale. Then again, she was talking about it last week, and last week they were shooting the winter eps, 414 or 415, I think. So, hmm.

The spoiler photos for the winter premiere show Michael hurt, they were filming in a hospital, and Coby Bell was still around for that episode, so make of all that what you will.

This is a spoiler thread, right? Wink

I'm not going to go crazy over the promo for next week. They're always misleading.

Karendipitee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 pm

What I've read is that Matt Nix was planning on Jesse staying around not just this season, but in the future seasons too. Whether that is still the case, I don't know, but I assume when he does try to kill Michael he won't succeed, team Westen will explain and then he will be back on their side. That or he'll pretend to be back on their side and try to take them apart from the inside (season 5?).

These are just my thoughts, I'm probably wrong Wink
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia846 Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:33 pm

Karendipitee wrote:
The spoiler photos for the winter premiere show Michael hurt, they were filming in a hospital, and Coby Bell was still around for that episode, so make of all that what you will.

What does that mean?

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by Karendipitee Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:59 pm

petunia846 wrote:
Karendipitee wrote:

What does that mean?

I told you this. Just that Coby was there for filming of 413, meaning his character was not killed off in the summer finale, something I think some fans were hoping for (not mentioning any names or anything).

Karendipitee

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia846 Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:09 am

That's what I thought you meant, just wanted to check...

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum