Ka-Mar Conversations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psych

4 posters

Go down

Psych Empty Psych

Post by Admin Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:11 am

I haven't been watching this show for very long, but as my obsession for the USA network grew, I decided to give it a try. Not too shabby! I wasn't paying that much attention to the finale last night, I was a little busy, but I plan on watching on my DVR sometime soon. I have a feeling I will be a little lost since I haven't seen much of the show. I guess I am getting Abigail and Julia (I think those are the 2 girls) confused. Who works for the police and who is the other one? And which one does Shawn like? What I caught last night, it seemed like he was into the non-police lady, but the other times I have watched, he seemed into the police lady.

Okay, reading this, I feel really dumb for asking these questions, but I really want to figure this out! If this doesn't make any sense, don't respond, but if you can help me understand before I watch again, I would really appreciate it Very Happy

Admin
Admin

https://ka-mar.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Psych Empty Re: Psych

Post by petunia846 Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Admin wrote:I haven't been watching this show for very long, but as my obsession for the USA network grew, I decided to give it a try. Not too shabby! I wasn't paying that much attention to the finale last night, I was a little busy, but I plan on watching on my DVR sometime soon. I have a feeling I will be a little lost since I haven't seen much of the show. I guess I am getting Abigail and Julia (I think those are the 2 girls) confused. Who works for the police and who is the other one? And which one does Shawn like? What I caught last night, it seemed like he was into the non-police lady, but the other times I have watched, he seemed into the police lady.

Okay, reading this, I feel really dumb for asking these questions, but I really want to figure this out! If this doesn't make any sense, don't respond, but if you can help me understand before I watch again, I would really appreciate it Very Happy
Psych! I've been watching since it started. It never fails to make me laugh out loud and that's what I love about it. I do however love the serious episodes everyone in awhile too, like last night. That was great. I loved the other one of this little series too, it was the finale of the previous season.

Okay, it's Abigail and Juliet. Juliet is the blond who is a detective (are they detectives or just cops?). Shawn has liked her since the Pilot but they've never done anything, just lots and lots of sexual tension and flirting. Then Abigail is the brunette, she's a teacher (yay!). That's Rachael Lee Cook who I love because she spells her name the proper way and because she was in "She's All That" which is seriously one of my favorite movies ever (because I'm weird)! Then knew each other in high school and then they reconnected when Shawn and Gus went to their high school reunion. For the last several episodes Abigail has been teaching in Africa, so that's why she was just coming back from there.

I really enjoyed watching this episode and knowing that James Roday was in charge of it. He wrote or directed or both or something, and it turned out really well! Go him!

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:03 am

Thanks for filling me in! I feel kinda dumb asking such obvious questions, but I was getting so confused. So, do both ladies like him back? And which one would he choose if given the chance? I am really excited to watch the season finale again now that I have this info What a Face
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia846 Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 am

Kacy wrote:Thanks for filling me in! I feel kinda dumb asking such obvious questions, but I was getting so confused. So, do both ladies like him back? And which one would he choose if given the chance? I am really excited to watch the season finale again now that I have this info What a Face
Well he dated Abigail, so obviously she likes him. Juliet certainly flirts back, but I think she might worry about the appropriateness of the relationship, given their working relationship. Rewatch the finale and you'll answer some of your own questions. Wink

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm

petunia846 wrote:
Kacy wrote:Thanks for filling me in! I feel kinda dumb asking such obvious questions, but I was getting so confused. So, do both ladies like him back? And which one would he choose if given the chance? I am really excited to watch the season finale again now that I have this info What a Face
Well he dated Abigail, so obviously she likes him. Juliet certainly flirts back, but I think she might worry about the appropriateness of the relationship, given their working relationship. Rewatch the finale and you'll answer some of your own questions. Wink

I laughed so hard when the evil person said he would finally have to pick one or the other Smile But, he really didn't. He found a way to save them both and when he went after Abigail he sent Gus after Juliet, because he is his best friend and Shawn (sorry if that's not the way her spells it) would feel like she would be taken care of with Gus. Hmmm, lots to think about!

Also, does anyone other than Shawn, Gus and Shawn's Dad know he's not really a psychic? Has anyone caught on to that yet? Just wondering.

One more thing, I thought Psych was supossed to be a funny show. That finale gave me the serious creeps! It was really intense and I was a little taken back by it. It was a really good episode and kept me on my toes, but man, I was a little freaked out for a bit affraid
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by petunia846 Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm

Yeah, it's usually pretty light, but they will occasionally do really dramatic episodes like this one.

I think a lot of people maybe suspect that something's up with Shawn's ability, but he gets the job done, so I guess they just let it slide.

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by mar Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Normally the episodes are funnier. There are a lot of 80s references (so of course I love it), and they are forever making fun of The Mentalist. That's usually pretty funny too. I am not such a fan of the serious episodes, but I guess you just gotta go with it.
mar
mar
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum