Ka-Mar Conversations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season Two

2 posters

Go down

Season Two Empty Season Two

Post by Kacy Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:49 pm

What are your thoughts on season 2? While this one only had one Bly episode I liked the overall story arc. Why was Michael Westen burned? You also have to give credit to season 2 for giving us Do No Harm and that lovely walk by the pool in a speedo scene tongue
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Season Two Empty Re: Season Two

Post by petunia846 Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Okay, here's something I don't get about S2. I just watched Good Soldier, and the end has the motorcycle chase and then the explosion at the loft. So Michael's on the phone with Sam and Sam is telling him about how the sniper guy's house blew up. And Michael's walking up the steps at the loft and then unlocking the door, but Sam tells him that the sniper's front door was booby trapped BEFORE Michael pushes the door open. Why the hell would he go ahead and open the front door when he just heard that another operative's front door was booby trapped? We know he can get in other ways. I mean, it might take longer, but isn't that preferable to getting blown up??

I know it makes for some drama and a good midseason cliffhanger, but still...it doesn't make sense!

petunia846

Back to top Go down

Post by Kacy Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:23 pm

You know, I have never thought of it, but now that you say something, I agree! He opens the door and jumps even before the bomb goes off. That means he must think something is there, why wouldn't he go in through the roof (like he did at the end of season 3) and disarm the booby trap? They could have still looked for the bomber that put it there without blowing the crap out of everything. Wouldn't a trained spy check out or disarm a booby trap rather than just test it out by swinging open the door and jumping for it? I like your thoughts Very Happy
Kacy
Kacy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down